This program has been specifically designed to provide a comprehensive program to urban Aboriginal children between the ages of 7-12.
Providing Life Journey Support Services
To develop a sense of Native community in the City of Thunder Bay with opportunities for involvement and control by community members in addressing the issues that affect their lives.
401 N. Cumberland Street,
Thunder Bay, Ontario P7A 4P7
The goal of this program is to provide urban Aboriginal children with the support, tools and healthy activities which will build upon and foster their inherent ability to make healthy choices. This program has been designed on a fundamental principle: to improve the quality of life of urban Aboriginal children through the delivery of culturally appropriate programs and services.
- Children’s Cultural and Recreational Program
- Family Recreation
- Youth Drop-in
- Children Who Witness Violence Program
- Life Skills Group for Children with FASD
- Educational Support for Children With Parents Recovering
- Summer Day Camp for Children with FASD
- Father and Family Group
- Talking Circles
- Kids Can Cook
- One on One, Group and Peer Counseling
- Children Advocacy
- Community Referrals
Click here for January Programming Calendar.